Greetings folks! This was supposed to be the Week-48th of the famous TWT. However, with the new blog I’ve decided to upgrade this challenge too.
Come, join in! All you need to do is:
- Write an exactly 20-word story using the prompt. The idea is to whip up a story instantaneously.
- Pingback your story to this post, so that everyone can read your take.
- Use the banner given above and the tag- TWT on your post, to help locate the story in WP reader.
- Bookish Bubble will mention its favorite story of the lot in the subsequent week’s issue.
- Also, feel free to leave a random word in the comments for the next week’s prompt.
Sounds easy enough, right?
Below is my 20-word story, I hope you’ll like it. Now, hop on the wagon and tell me a tale!
Building sign read ‘Soul-Upgrade’; she wondered if she could get something with ‘confidence’ this time, ‘intelligence’ wasn’t working for her.
Remember to write before the next prompt which drops in next Tuesday!
Don’t worry! Even if you are late in discovering us, comment yours below and I would love to read your tale.