REVIEW – Being able to work off of the grid is ideal for me even when I am at home and using my mobile devices. I like to be able to work wherever I want to even if there is no electrical outlet nearby or without having to run extension cords. During this time as I write this review while in quarantine because of the Coronavirus, I have my favorite getaway spots even within the confines of my home. So, what do I need to help my devices to remain powered on for hours without plugging in? The RAVPower 30000mAh 100W Power Bank 60W PD 3.0 Output AC Portable Charger looks like a capable power source.
What is it?
The RAVPower 30000mAh 100W Power Bank 60W PD 3.0 Output AC Portable Charger has the built-in flexibility that allows users to power a wide range of electronics. Powers devices up to 100W from either the USB ports for relevant devices or the AC outlet. Features include a 100W 3-prong AC outlet, 60W PD output, multiple device charging, QC 3.0 USB output, LED battery indicators and built-in charging protections.
What’s in the box
1 x RAVPower 30000mAh Power Bank
1 x USB-C Charging Cable
1 x Travel Pouch
1 x User Guide
Design and features
Battery Capacity: 30000mAh
PD Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/2.25A, 45W Max
Ismart1 Output: QC3.0 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Ismart2 Output: 5V/2.4A
PD Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 60W Max
AC Output: 110V~120V/60Hz 150W Max 100W Rated
Rated Capacity: 5100mAh 20V/3A
Dimensions: 5.4 x 6.7 x 1.4in / 13.8 x 17cm x 3.5cm
- Powerful AC Output Portable Charger: 100W AC outlet to supply energy to high-power devices: iPad pro, Macbook pro, Drone, Mini Fridge, Small Fan, Vacuum Cleaner, Nintendo Switch, GoPro, Camera Battery, etc. Great for camping or to help as an emergency power source when the power goes out
- Huge 30000mAh Capacity: 30000mAh USB battery pack charges Macbook Pro 15.6” over 1.1 times, iPad Pro 2018 2.5 times, iPhone 11 Pro Max 4.8 times and Galaxy S10 up to 6.2 times. – enjoy almost a week of use, perfect for travel, business, school, etc.
- Fast Charging PD Power Bank: Beyond impressive 60W PD output, The RAVPower power bank will fully charge your Macbook Pro 15.6” within 4 hours and charges your 12” Macbook within 3 hours
- Recharge 2.5X Faster: RAVPower exclusive charging technology to deliver a blazing-fast charge to ensure save 50% recharging time, charges in only 3 hours will refill the AC laptop charger with 45W PD input(PD charger is not included)
- 2020 New version: 3-prong AC output with a power supply on/ off switch indicator for any device up to 100W (to turn on the AC power, hold the power button for 8 seconds. when an AC device is connected, the USB ports will stop charging)
All of the connectivity is on one side of this Power Bank. As shown below, from left to right there is a USB-C Power Delivery port, 2 USB-A charging ports, the AC power outlet on/off button and the 3-prong AC outlet.
On the opposite side, there is a cooling fan under a vent.
On the large top surface of the Power Bank, there is the branding and the charge indicator LEDs.
When you connect a device to the power bank to charge/power it, or when you press the AC button, the LEDs on the surface show the level of the remaining charge.
I have been using this Power Bank daily to power an add-on USB HD monitor, and after approximately 9 hours, there are still 3 LEDs lit so there is still a decent amount of power left.
The quick charge is also very convenient and does charge my iPhone quickly.
What I like
- The solid build quality
- The charge capacity
- The versatility and types of ports
What I’d change
- This Power Bank does exactly what it is designed to do
This Power Bank has nice features including a large battery capacity. The QC port is a plus for my heavily used cell phone and the USB-C Power Delivery port works great when using my iPad or MacBook Pro. The AC outlet is also a great convenience that will be especially helpful during a blackout. I give it a well done and two thumbs up!!
Where to buy: Amazon
Source: The sample for this review was provided by RAVPower.
Support The Gadgeteer:
The Gadgeteer’s main sources of revenue are advertising and affiliate links in articles like this one. Even though we may receive compensation, we always give our honest opinions about our experiences with each product.