VENICE, CA — May 4, 2022 — Parachute, a digitally native premium multi-category home lifestyle brand, announced today the launch of Jake Arnold for Parachute, its first collaboration with an interior designer.
Jake Arnold for Parachute is an 11-piece limited-edition collection of elevated bedding, home decor and loungewear, curated by the celebrated interior designer in partnership with Parachute. Each product in this collection is thought through extensively so Parachute customers can feel like one of Jake’s personal clients. The collection will be available online at www.ParachuteHome.com and in Parachute’s retail stores across the country for a limited time.
Details About Jake Arnold for Parachute
- This 11-piece collection is an evolution of the minimalist trend that has dominated the design industry of late – adding depth and intrigue to people’s homes with texture, detail, and print.
- The collection is California modern, with a touch of English whimsy tracing back to Jake’s London roots.
- Each product offers an element of texture (sturdy linens, super soft cottons, boucle, velvet) to elevate the bedroom and living spaces
- The collection is designed to be mixed and matched to achieve a layered, inviting look, with effortlessness and ease.
- Every product’s use-case was thought through in depth. For example, Jake Arnold for Parachute wanted to anchor the collection with more bolster style pillows vs. needing a slew of traditional shapes to properly make the bed feel more elevated, bringing that designer touch.
Statement from Ariel Kaye, founder and CEO of Parachute:
“We’ve long been fans of Jake Arnold’s unique aesthetic and bold design choices and I’ve always felt they aligned with Parachute’s elevated yet effortless aesthetic. Working alongside Jake over the past year to design this collaboration and seeing the collection come to life has been thrilling. Jake is one of the most celebrated names in interior design today. This collection adds a sense of richness to the home through an elevated color palette and print while remaining comfortable and inviting. I can’t wait to see how our customers style their homes with his designs.”
The Company, which experienced 2021 YOY growth of almost 60%, has continually leveraged strategic collaborations to grow brand love and consumer awareness. Since 2015, Parachute has strategically partnered with 20+ brands, artists and influencers on curated product collections.
Posted: May 4, 2022