<—HAPPY MONDAY EARLY BIRDS & OMG YOU GUYS!!! THIS ONE!! You know I love Tessa Bailey, and this sounds like old school romance and… does anyone want to buddy read it with me? LETS!!! 😀
But first… three things:
1.) I’m hooked on a new sparkling water that was on BOGO sale at Publix last week (AHA ginger & apple). Holy moly it’s pretty darn close to tasting like actual ginger ale which is my favorite soda of all. Though no sugar of course, but still has that proper flavor. This is my new favorite!!! Though I’m dying to try all their flavor combos ’cause they sound amazing (especially that blueberry one!!)
2.) I watched the Linda Ronstadt documentary and I know she was a huge inspiration for “Daisy Jones and the Six” (as well as Fleetwood Mac of course ) and now I’m seeing the connections (Glenn Fry & her… and Don Henley – The Eagles) <— Holy Moly I had NO idea about any of that. Wow!!! That biography was absolutely incredible. A total tear-jerker and heart warmer. <3 I always loved so many of her songs when I was a little girl, but hadn’t put two and two together that SHE was the one that sang them.
3.) Birdy ALSO loves Linda Ronstadt because he sang through the entire movie!! When she sang… he did (and he got loud about it too). Happy bird!! LOL. It made me giggle.
P.S. My latest REVIEW is up!! 😀 Book Review – The Life You Stole by Jewel E. Ann
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey <— THIS!!! SO MUCH WHAT I WANT TO READ RIGHT NOW! VAMPIRES... “…It was a night like any other for funeral home director Ginny Lynn, until the exceptionally handsome—and unfortunately deceased—young man on her embalming table sat up, opened his emerald eyes and changed the course of her life
forever, making her feel quite fluttery while he was at it...”
- The House in the Woods (Atticus Priest Book 1) by Mark Dawson
- Collateral 2 (Debt Collection) by Roxie Rivera
- Link: A Dark & Dirty MC Romance (Satan’s Sinners Book 2) by Serena Akeroyd
- Defending His Heart (The Devil’s Set Book 4) by Ember Casey
- Hard Sin (The Alpha Antihero Series Book 3) by Sybil Bartel <— “...Every day I woke with air in my lungs was a reminder of what I’d lost. But I didn’t escape the most violent cult in the country, and survive four tours in the Army to go down like this. I was Candle Scott and this was war...”
- More Than Life by Mary Calmes <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Heart-jacked (Messy Hearts Book 1) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Midnight Prince: Blackthorne Bloodlines #1 (The Blackthorne Vampires Book 4) by K. Loraine
- Rocco: A Reed Security Romance by Giulia Lagomarsino
- For All The Wrong Reasons by Rachael Brownell <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “…They knew the game they were playing was dangerous, yet lived under the false illusion that their bond was strong enough to withstand anything. But as they found themselves longing to surrender to their growing feelings, each began to question what they truly wanted...”
- Lies We Tell by Jeana E. Mann <— HE’S BACK AND OUT ON PAROLE… “...I thought I was over him. The one who lied. I thought I’d moved on with a successful career, a fat bank account, and a sexy boyfriend. All that changes when Owen Henry walks back into my life. He’s out on parole, standing on my front porch, looking sexier than ever…”
- The Anti-Honeymoon by Bethany Michaels
- Clarity (Hate to Love You Book 1) by Anna Albo
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).