The Woolwich Contemporary Print Fair - the largest art fair wholly dedicated to contemporary fine art prints - opened today in Woolwich in south east London.
|Home Page of the Woolwich Contemporary Print Fair Website|
I'm a big fan of prints, particularly those who fall into the categories of:
- affordable art and/or
- small works that can find a space on my walls (which are already covered in art)
What you need to know:
- Venue: Woolwich Works, The Fireworks Factory, No.1 Street, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London, SE18 6HD
- Dates: The Fair opened today and is on until Sunday 29th October
- Times: It doesn't open until midday and hours are 12-6pm
- Booking: Be VERY CAREFUL when booking to get the right day and time. There is something very wrong with their booking system. I've just noticed that the tickets I booked for tomorrow were actually for today because they still had the time slot open an hour and half after it had passed! I'm currently trying to get them changed.
- Travel - you can get to Woolwich Station very easily and quickly using the Elizabeth Line after which it's a 3 minute walk to the venue. You can also travel by Uber Clipper down river to Woolwich (Royal Arsenal)