ROCK STAR SERIES ALERT!!! Since I’m indulging in rock star romances as we speak, I’m thrilled to present a new rock star series by author Laura Pavlov (“…New star-crossed lovers trilogy about life, loss, and first loves…”). The series is officially complete as of her latest release (More of Us), which is romance relief, because it’s a connected series and should be read in order. 😀 P.S. I love finding out that she wrote the ending first (she tells us more about her inspiration and writing process for this series below).
To celebrate her latest release, Laura is sponsoring today’s newsletter and having an awesome giveaway right here on the blog!! THREE WINNERS will be chosen!!
1. My husband and I went to a Paul McCartney concert, and he spoke about the inspiration behind some of the songs, especially the ones that were written before The Beatles became famous. My mind took off from there, and I started to wonder what it must have been like just before going big in the music world. All the changes that would follow, etc. When we left the concert, MORE JADE was born, and I couldn’t wait to get home and start writing!
2. My daughter just graduated from college and will attend medical school in the fall, so I was very familiar with the stress and challenges that come with choosing this particular path/journey, and the passion needed to do so. I would say she brought a lot of inspiration to Jade’s character!
3. I have a playlist that I’ve included in all three books!! These were the songs that inspired me as I wrote More Jade, More Of You and More Of Us!!
4. I had never written a trilogy before, and I definitely learned that it comes with its challenges, but it was well worth the emotional roller coaster once I finished the third and final book in the series. I think it’s definitely easier to start each book with new characters, but continuing with the same characters allows you to grow more attached as you are more invested in the characters.
5. I wrote the epilogue for More Of Us before I started writing the book! I could see Jade and Cruz ten years into the future, but I wasn’t quite sure how I was going to get them there. Sometimes you just need to write what you feel and the rest will come!!
About book #1:
And then I met Cruz Winslow… He’s everything I’m not, and then some — a budding musician, he’s cocky and arrogant. He’s at ease in every situation and treats me like I’m the only person who exists.
Together we’re in sync with everything we do and I’m falling hard and fast for him. He’s also a complicated boy and although I can’t begin to understand the life he’s lived, I want to be there for him in every way possible.
And that’s how it happened. Slowly but surely, he’s captured my heart — One I wasn’t prepared to give away…
Jade Moore is not my type… She’s a good girl and has her entire life mapped out. I’ve never met anyone like her. The girl is disciplined and determined. I’m not. She follows the rules. I don’t. She’s sunshine and girl next door. I’m sex and booze. We don’t mix.
But from the minute I lay my eyes on her, I’m done for. She’s everything I never knew I wanted… And now all I want is…more Jade.
SERIES READING ORDER:
Now time for the giveaway:
We have three prizes for three lucky commenters!
1.) One commenter will get a $25 Amazon gift card and a signed paperback and
2.) two lucky commenters will each get a signed paperback! 😀
How to enter for a chance to win one of the three prizes?
1.) Follow Laura Pavlov on her social media accounts below:
2.) AND THEN: Just leave a comment below (or better yet, tell me what your favorite song is right now that you can’t stop listening to) and by 10pm EST, Sunday April 26th, 2020, I will randomly select three lucky commenters as the winners.
The winners will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with their mailing addresses, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. The prizes will be sent to the winners directly by the author.
Giveaway open to US!!!